donderdag 10 maart 2011

Busy pretending to do things.

Hey guys.

First of all, i'm tired as hell lately. (damn you, school, damn you exams)
However, i managed to get through 1 out of 2 exams without much hassle.
(exam was geography, by the way)

And when i say getting through without much hassle, i mean: passing the exam without really studying.
Next up, however, is maths. which wont be as easy (derp)

Aside from school, my best buddy, my bro, (bro as in really awesome friend and not brother)
bought me the Ubisoft 4-pack deal on Steam. thanks again, should you ever manage to find this place and read this.( <3)
I also started playing League of Legends, and i have to say, while i was skeptical at first,
-That game kicks ass, all of you, try it-
I also managed to beat my all-time rival Wojjan in SWR (Scarlet weather rhapsody, FYI)
with a score of 2-0. (I have becometh god himself)


And to end this post with an excuse as for why it took so long for me to write a new blogpost,
I have been too busy studying -*cough-cough tripple-cough*-
and if in some way i did manage to find some spare time, i could spend it some other way, really.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten