donderdag 17 februari 2011

AdSense letter arrived. Finally.

So. Google sent me my letter.

*Finally.*

Which means, This blog's about to rise from the ashes. (Read: i am finally motivated to write a second post)I can really use some money, however little it may be, Thank you Adsense.

So. Start.

School is going downhill. At an exponentially increasing speed.
Soon, I'll have an Exam in brussels, ( got homeschooled for a year and i fucked up the exam, now i have to do it again. Shit was so cash, But i learned nothing, wasted a year of my life).
I'm doing my best to get it done.
But. Gaming is addicting. Skipping school is fun.
And i haven't  got a gram of responsibility when it comes to society in general.
Its gonna be a total-fucking-fiasco. (while i really am smart enough to do it. I just cant bring up the motivation to study)


And however much i would like to keep typing. I've gotta get working for school.

                                                                                   See you at the next post~
                                                                                                                     -Chax

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten